This week we will focus on Fort Collins and give you some Fun Facts about the “Choice City”
• The average single-family home price is $436,275 and is 8.4% higher than last year.
• There have been 6.4% more transactions this year compared to last year.
• The number of new homes that have hit the market is down 7.5% compared to last year.
• On average, it takes 83 days to sell a single-family home which is 9 days faster than a year ago.
• The average price for multi-family (townhouse, condo, etc.) is $290,971 which is 5.8% higher than last year.